Monday, February 15, 2010

While We Wait For Topps..........

If you are a hockey card fan then it is imperative that you make your way over to I Am Joe Collector and get in on an amazing break.

For less than the price of 2 packs of the product you get a cut of 4 boxes (aka 36 packs) of 2009-10 Upper Deck Trilogy Hockey. If you like higher end product but have never been able to even think about purchasing it then this is your way in.

You can check out the product info from Upper Deck here.

The best cards for me are the 'Ice Scripts' which are thick, clear plexi-glass cards with hard signed autographs. I bought a couple packs a couple days ago and pulled one of them.

Steve Mason - Columbus Blue Jackets


There are versions of these with 1, 2, 3 or 4 signatures on them. Great chase cards and definitely fun to rip. I know there are enough Hockey fans out there to make this break work. So, go to I Am Joe Collector and politely ask if you can sign up.

Cheers,


P.S. - As of this posting Topps still has yet to have their promotion running. I think I see a pack of angry villagers with pitch-forks and torches coming Topps......oh you must have known it would end like this..............

Cheers again,

No comments:

Post a Comment