Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bob Marley is spinning right now!!

Upper Deck has posted the list of rookie hockey players that will correspond to this years Artifacts redemption cards. Nothing could further exhibit the pure luck of the draw when it comes to these types of things than what I will be receiving this year.

On one hand we have this ;
Which happily scores a card of a 1st round draft pick, 12th overall future impact player.

On the other hand, we have this ;
Which scores a card of an undrafted free agent.

Believe me when I say, I KNOW IT IS NOT WHAT HE MEANT, but I still feel it applies in this situation.

Sing it Mr. Bob...................



Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. one outta two ain't bad.... but I think that Pittsburgh dude may be out of hockey by the time you get the card.....

    ReplyDelete