Friday, May 1, 2009

Hottest RC of 2009.....got yours??!!

Perhaps the most sought after auto'd Rookie Card of the early 2009 Baseball season rivaling that of the Upper Deck Series 1 buyback Griffey Jr. showed up in my mailbox today along with a personalized letter. I am now one of the elite few who are the proud owner of this little gem;


What a way to start my weekend to come home to this envelope waiting. Great work on the card and I absolutely love the cartoon. Let me say a very hearty "Thank You" to Sean and I am glad to hear your arm is feeling much better.

For those of you who have not yet taken the opportunity to acquire one of these beauties there may still be time. Check out this link for all you need to participate.

Here are some followups as well ;

Update #1

Update #2

No comments:

Post a Comment