Monday, April 25, 2011

Updated Want Lists

For the longest time I have neglected my Want Lists linked to the blog. I decided the time was right to update some and add others.

If you have the time please take a quick look and see if there is anything you can help me out with. I would be most grateful and will happily return the favor. After I get my "wants" sorted out I will work on updating what I have to offer, including an ongoing "Trade Bait" listing.

Until then here are the lists I have up-to-date;

2002 Topps Baseball - Series 1

2009 Topps Baseball - Series 1, 2 & 3

2009 Topps Baseball - T206

2010 Topps Baseball - Series 1 & 2

2011 Topps Baseball - Series 1


As always the links will remain on the sidebar for future reference. Thanks to all my trading friends in the past and all my potential trading friends of the future.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment