Saturday, July 31, 2010

UNOFFICIAL - Gint-A-Cuffs Update Update

For those of you who have been to my corner of the interweb you know that I have been keeping a running post of 'Gint-A-Cuffs' related breaks. This morning with coffee in hand I have quickly scanned the participants websites and updated any new posts in the main post here.

There are updates from Beardy, FanofReds and Todd as they bust into their second boxes of the competition.

Play at the Plate and GCRL have begun to join the competition and are in the midst of revealing their box breaks.

Community Gum and Slangon have completed their breaks and I fixed the unofficial total for Bud's break as it appears I do not know how to read when he posts a total of 184 and not 151.

I have been keeping pace with my second box postings as well, just to keep things interesting.

For all OFFICIAL 'Gint-A-Cuffs' news you need to be paying attention to what Mark's Ephemera has been doing on the only source for 'Gint-A-Cuffs II - Old Planter Boogaloo' news.

Enjoy your Saturday.


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment