Sunday, April 4, 2010

News & Notes as the clock ticks down

As we wind down Spring Training and head into Opening Night just wanted to update a few things while I had the time.

The Poll I have running on the side of the page which is deciding the fate of this pack of cards sits currently at more than 2 to 1 in favor of ripping it open. This is going to happen after the first pitch tonight.

My entry into dayf's 2010 Topps Heritage Fantasy Baseball League has been delayed due to a lack of blaster boxes at the Target in Niagara Falls, New York. However, after a quick 1-hr round trip card ride I have managed to procure 8 Hobby packs of Heritage. I am busting them as I post this and will sadly take a hit on the "bonus points" due to the packs being Hobby, but I am fine with that. Those are the rules!

Lastly, our Fantasy League of Card Collectors over at Yahoo! kicks off tonight as well. I have been absent from Fantasy League Baseball for over 6 years and am extremely excited to be back in it. This weeks victim/challenger is The Harangatangs and I have gone so far as to offer up a pack of 2008 Allen & Ginter if I am to somehow lose. Stay tuned right here to LFB2B next week and you will see what they didn't win!!!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment