Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This is what is wrong with baseball

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GRRRRRRR!!!!

I hate the economics of this game sometimes. I have always respected Ricciardi and I hope this is just some serious speculation on the part of some whackedout journalist who was just jealous he never got sent to cover the Jackson funeral.

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. I too, hate this. I'm a big Halladay fan, and I've seen my Braves go through it countless times.
    But on the plus side, Roy has indicated his strong desire to win, and win now. And he's all but said he's leaving after next season. It's in the best interest for the Jays to start the bidding war now, rather than next year.
    I still hate it though.

    ReplyDelete