Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ebay A&G Find

I figured I would spend tonight watching what 2009 A&G cards were being posted for auction on eBay. While surfing through the offers I noticed several cards of a particular player I collect all ending around the same time. I decided to roll the dice and see if I could come up with a winner.

Just received the e-mail notification that I had indeed lucked out. A whole ninety-nine cents got me this card to add to my collection.


While I do appreciate the vast array of cards that eBay offers collectors to acquire, I cannot help but be discouraged at the sometimes undervalued price people get away with paying, myself included. I guess this is how a market driven system needs to work.


EDIT - I see over at Wrigley Wax they have had a similar experience tonight. Great minds must think alike.


Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. david wright for .99 cents.

    every Brave I could find were all around $4-7 dollars.

    met=.99cents
    brave=$$$$

    hmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a little guilty about the low price until I hit the Pay Now button. Then I'm OK!

    ReplyDelete