Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mail Day Redux

Once again, I have allowed mail to pile up. However, this time it is legit. Planning a weekend trip to Nova Scotia and making sure work is covered has taken up MUCH more time than it should have.

Several packages have been waiting for me with open arms as I got home from work lately. Firstly was my inaugural trade using Zistle.com and I could not be happier. I have a feeling that when I find some time I will quickly become addicted to trading with its members. A special thanks to dkrill for these additions ;

A couple Jays and some SP's as well as Mr.Robinson signing on the dotted line.



A successful ebay auction showed up as well, I had totally forgotten about this purchase. I hate when that happens. It makes me think about what else I may have forgotten to do.
Anyway, chalk one more SP off the board for '09 Topps if you would Mr.Sabathia.


Finally, thanks to FanofReds for my first three Target Retro cards of the year. These are much nicer when seen in person but I am resisting the urge to start collecting this version of the set as well. MUST.....................STAY........................STRONG!!!!


Thanks to everyone for their help in finishing some sets and possibly starting others. If anybody needs help finishing their sets off drop me an e-mail and I will see what I can do. In the mean time, take a look at FanofReds want lists and help him out.

Friends don't let friends go topp-less!!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment