Thursday, April 16, 2009

My First Case Hit

Yesterday was the release date for Upper Deck's 'O-Pee-Chee Hockey Update' set. I stopped by the local Hobby shop to pick up a box to crack during Game 1 of Philly vs. Pittsburgh. I got what I believe is my first 1 per case hit EVER, not to mention it was of one of my favorite player as well. Needless to say I am quite happy.


According to Upper Deck's checklist there are 4 variations of this card. So, looks like I have 3 left to find.(poor scans brought to you by ebay)


The Box Break and review will be posted soon to Zistle.com.


Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. now that's nice. I have never been a fan of Gretz, but a nice card is a nice card.

    Well done!

    If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for the box and where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got from my local hobby store, 'All-Star Cards'. It was $95 a box. I checked with another dealer in Hamilton who is usually cheaper but he was $100 plus tax.
    Grizzlysportscards.com, whom I have used only for pricing so far, has yet to have them available.

    ReplyDelete