Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Before I Go........

Not a very lengthy post. Just received another sign that Spring is here in the mail today.


This will be my first time back at this show in about 10 years. I used to regularly attend so it will be interesting to see just how much things have stayed the same. Hopefully I will be able to find someone who is selling Baseball cards here. The drought here in Canada is absolutely pathetic right now. As for the "special guests" ;


I'm excited about the Fergie Jenkins & Friends. THAT to me is what autographs at a show should be all about. More on the show later, sleep beckons.

BTW, The Blue Jays lost finally this season (snicker,snicker) and Brandon Inge is on pace to shatter Bonds' HR record (see previous snickers).


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment